Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Being Opinionated

I sure haven't shown any opinions for someone who says she has lots to say.  I don't know where to start.  Lots of things run through this middle aged mind of mine.  I like to read, sing, teach, rescue animals, cook, travel and many other things too.  I love a good cup of coffee and time to daydream about the unknown or whatever is in my imagination at the moment.  I hate  to watch the news very often because it is so depressing.  I am glad that there is occasionally a story about a knight in shining armor.  I wish there was a feel good news station that only reported on the positive things that go on around the country.  Too much to ask for I suppose. 

I will spend the evening with my kitty and a good book.  Maybe I am the crazy cat lady everyone talks about.  Have a great evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment